Friday 21 March 2014

A Selection of Cards

Good evening everyone. Just a quick post tonight to let you know I will be demoing in Bizzy Fingers at The Aberafan Centre, Port Talbot tomorrow from 10.30am. If you're free. pop in and say hello. I'd love to meet you.

I never get around to sharing as many cards as I'd like with you lately. Time seems to run away with me. So I thought I'd pick out a few for you to see.


This card was made using the Tonic Affection die set with the Mother's Day sentiment, Verdent Vine and of course some Petal Pair roses


I've used the Emily frame die on this card. I like to use two similar colours with my dies to give a little shadow and make the design pop. The Cameo is a stamp I've had in my stash for many years.


Here's a bit of ribbon stitching using the Blossom Bracket die. A very simple card, but I think it works.

I'm going to love and leave you now
Hugs
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment