Tuesday 8 April 2014

A Gift in a Frame

Good Evening everyone, what a beautiful evening, lovely to see some sunshine.

I love working with the Paper Frames from Tonic, they are so versatile. This is a lovely poem and I wanted to make it a bit more special.


The black pattern on the frame is made using the Dotty Lace Intrica Punch, but I've cut it in half widthways to fit the frame. The corners have been mitred. I added some gilding wax around the edge of the frame.
To decorate the frame I've added a gold Frond Finesse and a black ribbon and Petal Pairs rose. With Love comes from our Everyday Sentiments set.

I hope you're all on the edge of your seats waiting for sneaky peaks of our new launch, which you can see on Create & Craft on Thursday 10th April at 8pm - Yes I do mean 8pm. Jodie will have some stunning designs to share with you.

Hugs
Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Alison,
    I love everything ,the poem is so pretty.

    Sian xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Linda (swtanxiety94@yahoo.com)12 April 2014 at 21:41

    The poem is so right and the card accompanies it beautifully. Handsome son and husband.

    ReplyDelete