Monday 19 May 2014

Something a little bit different..........

I've been making cards for many years and got to thinking what else I could do with my punches and dies - well, this is what I came up with ....


I picked up the canvas and easel in The Range very cheaply. I decorated the background of the canvas with Distress Inks and water. I stuck the photo to the canvas using a water based glue.
I used 3d foam pads behind the Oval frame (made using the Tonic Romantic Vine Oval dies set). The lilac strips were punched using the Tonic Twisted Twine Intrica punch, again secured with a water based glue.

The felt flower at the bottom of the picture was made for me by Kate Richards (part of our design team at Tonic) she's much better with fabric than me, lol. The butterfly was made using our Intrica Butterfly punch and Nan is from our Sentiment range. I finished off with some pearls on a string and punched flowers.

Don't forget to share your projects with us at Tonic, we love to see what you're creating.

Hugs
Alison xx

1 comment: